Effective Date: April, 1st 2017
This Privacy Statement describes how information about you is collected, used, and disclosed by BKE Events, LLC and our parents, subsidiaries and affiliates when you attend DC Swim Week (“DCSW”) events, access or use our DCSW website or otherwise interact with us in connection with DCSW. Please note that we may have different privacy statements with respect to certain affiliates, programs, or activities, and in those cases, this Privacy Statement will not apply.
Information You Provide to Us
BKE Events collects information from you when you choose to provide it to us. This may include when you request information from us, sign up for our newsletters or email lists, access or use our Service, make a purchase, participate in our contests, promotions, sweepstakes, surveys, or interviews, request support, or otherwise interact with us.
The information we collect may include your name, address, email address, telephone number, photos, videos, payment information, and any other information you choose to provide, we collect personal data for our own purposes and will keep your information private. You may also be required to provide certain information to access certain portions of the Service. By using this site and affiliated applications or otherwise consenting to the data processing terms identified herein, you expressly consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this Policy.
INFORMATION WE AUTOMATICALLY COLLECT
If you attend DCSW events where we are capturing audio and video recordings, we may also collect sound clips and images of you. We may also use cameras and sensors to collect environmental information at DCSW events, such as information about temperature changes, noise and humidity levels and amounts of motion.
Event. BKE may use the information we collect from and about you to:
- Operate, maintain, and improve the Service;
- Develop new services and content;
- Provide you with information on venues, events, exhibits, and special offers based on your physical proximity to them during and after DCSW, if you consent to our collection of your geolocation information;
- Provide you with customized content, targeted offers, and advertising on the Service or other sites and apps;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Service and DCSW events;
- Respond to your inquiries and provide customer service;
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes, and promotions and process and deliver entries, prizes, and rewards;
- Send you information, newsletters, and promotional materials from IMG Worldwide and our partners;
- Protect the security or integrity of the Service and our business;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
- and Carry out any other purpose described to you at the point of data collection.
BKE Events may share personal information we collect from and about you:
- With our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership;
- With our service providers, vendors, and consultants who need access to the information to perform services for you.
SOCIAL SHARING FEATURES
The Service may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools such as the Facebook “Like” button, which let you share actions you take on our Service with other media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement or the practices described herein, please fill out the form on our contact page.
REVISIONS TO THIS STATEMENT
Events. BKE reserves the right to revise this Privacy Statement at any time. When we do, we will post the change(s) on the Service and update the date at the top of this Privacy Statement. If we change the Privacy Statement in a material way, we will provide appropriate notice to you. We encourage you to review the Privacy Statement whenever you access the Service or otherwise interact with us to stay informed about our information practices and the ways you can help protect your privacy.
Events. BKE has established and maintains reasonable security procedures to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of your personal information. We use a variety of industry-standard security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. “Perfect security,” however, does not exist on the Internet. Although your privacy is very important to us, due to the existing legal regulatory and security environment, we cannot fully ensure that your private communications and other personal information will not be disclosed to third parties.