Follow #DCSWGenesis for the latest news on DC Swim Week 2019
We invite you to DC’s premier fashion event of the summer – 5th annual DC Swim Week at the Iconic Italian Embassy in Washington DC. Experience an unforgettable summer fashion showcase that is transforming the industry with leading Fashion Designers, Entertainment, and State of the art Production all under one roof.
DC SWIM WEEK recognizes both local and international brands, in a bid to inspire and improve lifestyle, convenience, luxury and trade-based relationships in DC. Our mission is to showcase talented and innovative fashion trends while building relationships between brands in the summer lifestyle fashion industry.
Reserve your seat today to be surrounded by Industry Professionals, Fashion Designers, Models, Washington elite business leaders, Diplomats and more. Guests will have access to exclusive, on-site hospitality, gain unmatched insider extras, and more.
25 designers from Washington DC and all around the world will unveil their Spring/Summer 2020 collections in Swimwear, at the Genesis Swimwear show
- 6:30-7:45 pm – VIP Admission/Red carpet VIP reception
- 8:00 pm – General Admission
- 8:30 pm – Opening remarks
- 8:45-10:45 pm -Genesis collection Fashion ShowsBanana MoonRed CarterAgustina GutierrezBleu Rod BeattieSoltaniBondi JoeStrange BikinisLivia Monte-CarloINTERMISSIONJessica Simpson StyleBon Voyage SwimEliya CioccolatoStitchedDELYX LTDThalassa BeachwearRELLECIGADolce VitaAccessoriesMOSSTO USAKlatsoCult Luxury
- 10:45-11:15 pm – Photo ops with DCSW #swimsaquad models
- Must be 21 and plus to attend the event
- Cocktail fashionable attire
- The event will take place rain or shine
- Ticket sales are final and no refunds due to the nature of the event
Embassy of Italy
3000 Whitehaven Street Northwest
Washington, DC 20008