How do I navigate DC Swim Week's website?
- Click Schedule under Show page to view our 2019 show schedule.
- Click Designer under Collection page to view our 2019 Spring-Summer Collection.
- Click Partner page to view our 2019 show partners.
- Click Registration under forms tag to submit your designer, model, partner, media and buyer application.
- Click Press page to view our latests news, including photos and videos.
How do I become a DC Swim Week Partner?
- Fill out the form on our Partner Registration page. You can also view our partner proposal on our About page to learn more about the Partner Packages we offer.
- To submit a Request for Proposal, please fill out the form and attach relevant documents on our Contact page
How do I become a DC Swim Week Social Influencer?
- Fill out the form on our Model Registration page. Be sure to select ‘Social Influencer’ option under ‘Model Type.’
How do I become a DC Swim Week Content Contributor?
- Fill out the form on our contact page. We are constantly looking for excellent fashion, beauty and lifestyle writers to contribute to our #DCSW blog.
How do I advertise with DC Swim Week?
- Fill out the form on our contact page. We will be in touch
How do I become a featured DC Swim Week Designer for 2019?
- Fill out the form on our designer registration page.
- Our creative team will review your registration. If you meet our criteria, we will schedule a phone call with you to the discuss next steps.
- Once we have received your payment for your selected designer package and signed contract, you will officially be a DC Swim Week 2018 featured designer.
When is DC Swim Week 2019 being held?
- DC Swim Week 2019 will be held at the Italian Embassy in Washington DC on July 26th-27th.
How do I attend DC Swim Week 2019?
- Visit our show pages for updates on tickets. Be sure to purchase your tickets soon since our shows typically sell out fast. We also offer multi-day show passes.
How do I become a DC Swim Week makeup/hair artist?
- Get in touch with us by filling out our form on our contact page. Please be sure to select ‘Makeup/hair’ option under ‘message pertains to.’ We will be in touch.
How do I become a DC Swim Week Model?
- Fill out the form on our model registration page.
- Show up to our next in-person model auditions. Please note, virtual castings will be held for models who live either outside the Greater Washington Metropolitan Area or the United States.
- Models selected will be notified about next steps via email
- Models must be available on July 21st, 25th, 26th, 27th, and 28th of 2019.
- Runway models need to meet the height rquirements of 5ft and 8inches.
- Runway models must have runway experience to be consider for the auditions.
- All models must have a public instagram account.
How do I become a DC Swim Week Volunteer Staff?
- Get in touch with us by filling out our form on our contact page. We offer many opportunities at DC Swim Week.
How do I become a vendor at DCSW showroom pop up?
- Get in touch with us by filling out our form on our partner registration page and be sure to select the vendor option.